We may change this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy. Any questions regarding this policy should be sent to email@example.com.
The information we collect and how we use it
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you submit an enquiry form. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, business name, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- provide services you have requested, e.g. to reply to a message you have sent us;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- send you communications which may be of interest to you. These may include information about promotions of our goods and services, and changes to any of our policies;
- deliver you with personalised ads.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
Who has access to your information?
- All data held will only be accessed by authorised personnel of this company.
- Police and local authorities, if requested.
- Utility companies when arranging for the vacation/occupation of units and offices.
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: we may pass your information to our third-party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to respond to a request to register interest relating to our properties). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service.
Use of ‘cookies’
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com. You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk